For your project, we’ve developed a process that ensures everything goes smoothly from initial project conception to final installation.
All of our work begins with a consultation. We like to schedule a consultation meeting where:
- You meet with our designers at our showroom
- We go over your ideas for possible layouts and styles
- We deliver you an approximate budget for the project.
Planning & Design
Planning is an important step for us in the process – we like to make sure every element of the project is addressed:
- We visit the project site and coordinate with other contractors to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- We use our experience and creative talents to create a unique design.
- We meet with you to discuss the options we’ve prepared.
- We deliver technical drawings and artistic perspectives for the final design and walk you through the entire layout.
- Once the design is finalized, we present a quote for your project.
Finishes & Specifications
After the plan is put in place, we focus on the materials and elements we’ll use for the project.
- We’ll give an overview of options.
- We’ll make a suggestion to what we feel would be the best option for your project.
- We walk you through the numerous options for internal fittings and accessories to maximize the functionality of your new Heart kitchen. Every kitchen needs toys.
- At this point we are able to give you a final quotation, and sign a contract with you.
Delivery & Installation
We'll complete delivery and installation of your new kitchen as though we were doing it in our own homes.
- We use professional furniture movers to deliver your new cabinets. This helps to avoid damage to your new cabinets as well as the rest of your home.
- We inspect the product during delivery to ensure the shipment is free of damage and that all components were produced according to the plan.
- Our installers are among the best in the industry. They approach installation with the adage Festina lente, meaning that they work only so fast as they can well.
- After the installation is complete, the most important task remains: cooking your first meal in your new kitchen!